Baby Back Ribs
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 slabs baby back ribs
- salt/pepper to taste
- sauce of choice: BBQ, Asian, spicy, honey, preserves, rub, whatever you like...
- Line baking sheets with foil. Baking sheet must have raised edges to contain the oil as you bake.
- Rinse off ribs under cool water and pat dry.
- Cut into 3-4 rib segments and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly salt and pepper both sides of ribs. Place meaty side down.
- Bake at 250F for 2 hrs.
- Remove from oven and turn ribs boney side down. Place ribs back in oven and add HOT water to baking sheet, just enough hot water to cover bottom of baking sheet. This helps steam the ribs and keeps the ribs nice and tender.
- Bake another 45 mins-1 hr. If using honey, drizzle honey at this step.
- Cool slightly before you eat. ENJOY!