Double Chocolate Caramel Cookies
Yield: 18 cookies
- 1 c flour
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 5 tbs butter, softened
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1/3 c plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 c mini chocolate chips
- 1- 5 oz package Milk Duds
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place parchment paper on baking sheet or use Silpat.
- In stand mixer bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and combine well.
- Add butter, sugar, yogurt and vanilla. Mix on low until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips and Milk Duds.
- Use Pampered Chef medium scoop and drop cookie dough on lined baking sheet about 2" apart.
- Bake 12-14 mins. Warning: the melted caramel is very hot and sticky. Cool before handling the cookies.