German Potato Salad
Yield: 4-5 servings
- 6-8 small Yukon gold potatoes (1 1/2 - 2 1/4 inches in diameter)
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/8 c white wine vinegar
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil (I used 1/4 c)
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped (I omitted as I didn't have bacon)
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary (I used a handful of chopped parsley instead)
- 1/2 c yellow onion, diced (I used red onion)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a stockpot of water.
- Peel and cube potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Boil for 8-10 mins or until fork tender yet firm to the bite. Drain and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in med. bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients over potatoes and toss gently.
- Great served warm or cold. ENJOY!