Yield: 24 cupcakes
- Strawberry cake mix
- 7-Up, 12 oz
- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin pan.
- Place cake mix in stand mixer bowl. Mix on low.
- Slowly add 7-Up, increase mixer speed and mix completely.
- Using a Pampered Chef medium scoop, add a scoopful of batter in muffin liner.
- Bake on middle rack for 20-25 mins or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in muffin pan for 5 mins and then transfer cupcakes to wire rack. Cool completely before frosting. ENJOY!
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c powdered sugar
- Add first three ingredients in med-large bowl and mix on medium speed with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until desired frosting consistency is reached. Be sure cupcakes are fully cooled before frosting. ENJOY!!!