Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Honey Pork Chops

I was looking to make an asian inspired pork entree to serve alongside the Sweet n Spicy Wings. I wanted a slightly sweet marinade so honey was the key to this dish. Next time, I'll set aside a little marinade and make some sauce because pork has a tendency to be on the dry side. Ok, I shouldn't blame the pork. As thin as these pork chops were, I should've known they didn't need to grill so long. I used the leftovers in soup so this was still good stuff!

Hot off the grill.

This was good but would've been GREAT with extra sauce.

Honey Pork Chops

Yield: 4-6 servings

Ingredients:
  • 6 thin, bone-in pork chops
marinade:
  • 1/2 c chicken stock
  • 1/4 c honey
  • 1/4 c soy sauce
  • 1 tbs ketchup
  • 1 tbsp garlic, minced
Directions:
  1. Mix together marinade ingredients in large ziploc or large container.
  2. Add pork and marinate overnight.
  3. Heat grill and cook for 10-15 mins or till cooked through.
  4. Serve with rice, veggies and salad. ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails