I wanted a chocolatey, crunchy treat so I didn't spread out the chocolate in a thin "bark" layer as I did in the past and I also doubled the cookies for more crunch. It tasted great! I even made a vegan version for my friend. I set aside semi-sweet chocolate with cookies and omitted the white "chocolate."
- 1 pkg (8 squares) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 pkg (6 squares) Baker's White Chocolate, melted (I used 6 oz white morsels as I couldn't find white chocolate)
- 20 Oreo cookies, crumbled and divided
- Put Oreos in ziploc bag and crush cookies with rolling pin.
- Melt white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate in separate bowls. I microwaved 3 mins and stopped and stirred after each minute. Add half the crushed cookies to each bowl and mix well.
- Line baking sheet with wax paper and drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixtures, alternating colors of chocolates. Cut through chocolate mixtures with butter knife for marbled effect.
- Refrigerate 1+ hrs or until firm. Break into pieces and serve.