I chose enchiladas as the main because they're so fast and easy to whip up. Easy, delicious and flavorful. This chicken is great for a variety of meal options. Serve the chicken with side dishes and use the leftover chicken in soups, salads, quesadillas, burritos, sandwiches, enchiladas, nachos, whatever! So many meal options. If you have a lot of leftovers, freeze small portions in ziploc baggies to avoid chicken burn-out. It's great to have frozen cooked chicken for quick meals another day. It's all about fast and easy when you're busy. ;)
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 lb (or more) chicken tenders
- 16 oz chunky salsa
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- 1 blood orange, juiced
- 1 navel orange, juiced
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients on top of chicken.
- Cover crockpot and cook for 6-8 hrs on low.
- When done, shred chicken while it's hot (optional). ENJOY!