Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Balsamic Vinegar Pork

I wanted a simple meal so I marinated pork tenderloin and it turned out great. This is the perfect dinner to put together at the last minute.

My Mom's on a vinegar kick so I came up with this marinade. I don't know where she's getting her info from but she says that a daily intake of vinegar is good for your health. I'll just roll with it and add vinegar to our meals when I can. :)

Round out your meal with salad and veggies. 

Balsamic Vinegar Pork

Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients:
  • 4 pork tenderloins
  • 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tbs garlic, minced
Directions:
  1. Marinate pork in vinegar and garlic for 2+ hrs.
  2. Grill 5 mins per side until done.
  3. Serve with salad, soup, veggies, etc.. Simple and delicious...ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails