I ate four meatballs...Hubby and my boys ate the rest!
We enjoyed this with a side of rice, orange bell peppers and a salad. :)
- 1 lb ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1/2 med red onion (used brown onion)
- 2-4 tsp curry powder (or Madras curry)
- 1/2 - 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 c panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients (except for olive oil). Mix until mixed well.
- Roll into 20+ meatballs. I used Pampered Chef's Medium Scoop to make the meatballs.
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat. Cook in batches till browned on all sides. Transfer to baking dish and bake for 15-20 mins or till cooked through. ENJOY!