Baked Halibut with Garlicky Sour Cream Sauce
Yield: 4-5 servings
- halibut fillet (mine was just under 1 lb)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbs nonfat sour cream
- 2 tbs garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped (reserve a little for garnish)
- Blot halibut dry with paper towels. Place in baking dish (my fillet fit in an 8x8" dish) and let halibut come to room temp while you prep sauce. Preheat oven to 375F.
- In small bowl, stir together sauce ingredients. Spread evenly over top of fish.
- Bake 20-30 mins until internal temp reaches 145F or until fish feels firm. Mine took 25 mins to cook through. Dish out fillet, sprinkle with remaining chopped green onions and serve immediately. ENJOY!