Sunday, January 3, 2010

I NEED THIS...


Since I usually make simple dishes and desserts, my hand-held mixer has served my needs. Now that I'm spending A LOT of time in the kitchen trying all sorts of new recipes, I'm thinking the stand mixer is the way to go. Especially since I've been making my own breads/doughs, the stand mixer would make life so much easier. I know Christmas is over but I'm putting this on my wish list. I have a feeling Mom is going to get me one as I've been raving about my mad kitchen skills and how much easier my life would be with a lovely KitchenAid mixer...HINT HINT!

UPDATE: 1/5/10

I got the mixer! I've stared it so many times while browsing the aisles at Costco and I finally picked one up. Thanks, Mom, for the Christmas gift! It's BEAUTIFUL!


The Costco special:
Extra accessories and an instant $20 rebate.
PLUS...
KitchenAid is currently offering a $30 mail-in rebate, a 1 year subscription to Food & Wine and a recipe book.
Total awesomeness!


Now to find a nice place on my counter so that I use it often.


I love it already and I haven't even used it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails